I would like to send a HUGE Thank You out to Vegetarian In Vegas for honoring me with this Shine On Award.. What is this award you ask, It is for Inspiring Blogs that stand out and “Shine” above the others. We all have an inspiring story to tell and motivation to spread to so many people. We all have something to offer to help one another so I like to think of it as we all Shine and spread Love and Light together not above one another, that being said, I was so surprised since I just started the blog a few days ago. I thought to myself that this couldn’t be real…. But it Is!!!! YaaaY!!! I have so many ideas and so much to share with everyone, this really made me feel such joy and so confident to have support behind me every step of the way. Health, Wellness and Fitness IS my passion. This award really is a sign that I am moving forward and in the right direction…. Thanks Again!!!
Ok, so here are the rules of receiving this award:
1 Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2 Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and a link back.
3 Share 7 random interesting things about yourself.
4 Nominate up to 15 bloggers for Shine On Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
5 Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.
~Seven random facts about Me~
1. I am a farmers market snob. I love doing all my food shopping at the farmers markets instead of the grocery stores. Everything is of so much higher quality, FRESH, better tasting, in season, and local. I LOVE IT!!!!
2. I love cooking and photography. I enjoy taking healthy, and nourishing ingredients and creating beautiful and delicious meals.
3. I LOVE dark chocolate, almond & peanut butter, berries, greek yogurt, and coffee. These are just a couple of my favorite things.
4. I have three dogs, Codey, Arley, and Abe….. they are so sweet and hold a very special place in our hearts.
5. Two things I love being by the water it is very soothing and really relaxes and calms my mind. I know this sounds weird but I can here it calling me sometimes. Also, I absolutely love hunting for beach agates, I can spend hours upon hours hunting for these beautiful gems. Here in Southern Arizona there is not much water but there are some great places up North to visit.
6. I have a wonderful man in my life his name is Robert but mostley I call him babe, he would give me the world if he could. I love him so so much
7. I love growing my own vegetables, fruits, and flowers and of course taking photos of all of them and posting them on FB and Instagram ;o)
This picture is a little blurry but it is just so cute how the boys are so curious of everything. Not so cute when they rip my plants out of the ground to make themselves a nice cool spot under the trees grrr!!!!
I would like to share the Love with…..